Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Heartbeat

We went for my 7wk appointment today. Yes, it's earlier than most people get to go but we go earlier to check placement of baby and for a heartbeat. Going in I was so nervous, I don't think the fear and the "what ifs" will ever go away after struggling with infertility and knowing all that can go wrong. I hope it does. I want to just be able to enjoy being pregnant but there is a lot of fear and anxiety mixed in with the joy.

I'm thrilled to say baby is looking good with a good spot picked out in my uterus and with a nice strong heartbeat! Seeing that little flutter and hearing the fast little beats...there is no joy that can compare! This is for real...I'm still struggling to believe it. I have a baby growing in my belly!And over 15 tests to prove it. 😏
 Gotta make sure!

Little baby bean.

Heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment