Monday, April 10, 2017

Officially Official

We officially announced! Goodness, I can't believe how fast the weeks are going by. In case you missed it on IG or FB our official announcement:

"Benjamin and I are thrilled to announce that we're expecting baby DeFoor later this year!
After a 7+ year battle with infertility, thousands of prayers, millions of tears, months of heartaches, countless doctor visits, medical procedures, pills, shots, and failed treatments...God surprised us with a miracle the week before I was going to start medicines for IVF!
I think we're still a little shocked but are completely overjoyed to finally be getting the desire and longing of our hearts! ❤️
To our families and friends who have supported us, cried with us , and prayed for us through this journey, thank you, thank you, thank you!! Your love has seen us through the worst of days...and the best!
To the thousands of ladies in my infertility groups, I would not have been able to walk this road without you. Literally you have walked this journey with me every SINGLE step of the way and I would have been lonely and lost without your encouragement, understanding, and support. I pray each of you get to experience the happiness of knowing your dreams of a baby are finally coming true! You are the strongest, bravest, women I know"



No comments:

Post a Comment